Monday, November 24, 2008

Fajitas - Shauna Hunt


Fajitas - Citrus Fiesta flavor!
Shauna Hunt


Marinate the meat (pork, chicken, or steak - any combination of these meats)


I use the Good Seasons Garlic and Herb dressing packet (this is not the Italian Dressing). Also this is very yummy dressing for your salads, mix the dressing as per the pacakge directions.


I make the dressing according to the packet and add 2 Tablespoons of orange juice concentrate (straight from the can).


Cut the meat in thin strips, about 1/2 inch wide by 2 inches long. Marinate for any length of time. I try for at least a half hour, but can be 24 hours.


Fry the meat in a touch of oil along with onions, garlic and thin strips of red, yellow, orange, and/or green peppers.


Serve with black beans, pinto beans or refried beans.


Cheese

Sour Cream

Lettuce

Tomatoes

Salsa

Flour tortillas


These are yummy, fun and different!

No comments: